According to a new CNN/ORC poll, nearly one in three — 29 percent — say Barack Obama is a Muslim. That number has gone up since I first reported that nearly one in five said the president is Muslim.
In 2010, a Pew Research Poll said 18 percent believed Obama is a Muslim. That means that all of the efforts of the Democrat-media complex have failed.
Oddly enough, two percent think Obama is a Mormon, although I can’t see how that could happen.
Misperceptions about Obama’s religious beliefs are more common than those about his birth, particularly among Republicans. Overall, 29% of Americans say they think the President is a Muslim, including 43% of Republicans.
No doubt this will be asked about at the upcoming debate…
- Muslims Lose Bid to Build a Mosque near a Christian Community
- Explosive report says ‘Muhammad’ filmmaker Muslim agent for Obama administration
- Allen West: Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated Obama administration
- Poll: Nearly one in five says Obama is a Muslim
- Egyptian media portrays Barack Obama as Satan, U.S. media silent