It seems the National Basketball Association has adopted the liberal position on bathrooms and is now demanding the state of North Carolina let grown men in ladies’ rooms with little girls. Otherwise, they’ll take their balls and go away.
The Associated Press reported:
Commissioner Adam Silver believes the NBA has been “crystal clear” that the 2017 All-Star Game only stays in Charlotte if a North Carolina law goes.
Political and business leaders he’s spoken with in the state believe it will, so he’s holding off for now on setting any deadlines for when the NBA might act.
Silver said last week that the law that limits anti-discrimination protections for lesbian, gay and transgender people was “problematic” for the league, but he believed dialogue was more useful than ultimatums at this point, so has continued discussions with North Carolina officials.
Nevertheless, the NBA has issued what amounts to an ultimatum. Do as we demand, or else.
How about this, NBA: You focus on playing basketball and let the North Carolina legislature deal with representing the people of the state.
- Video: Trump takes liberal positions on bathroom law, taxes on rich, immigration
- Soros-funded John Kasich goes full Democrat, tells Christians to ‘get over it’ on religious liberty
- Video reveals vulgar stupidity of socialist college students confronted by conservatism, reality
- Killing conservatives central theme of stage production
- AP: Surrogates tell GOP Donald Trump only ‘projecting an image’ to build base
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: The Squad