On Wednesday, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi floated yet another conspiracy theory, telling reporters that the notion that former Obama adviser Susan Rice sought intelligence on Trump team members is fake and manufactured by the White House.
“The White House has made fools of their allies in the House of Representatives in the way they’ve handled this,” she said.
“They cook up some intelligence. They bring the cha– the rank — the chairman of the committee who has a very distinguished position, which he has tarnished. They use him as a tool to tell him what they have cooked up.
Did SCOTUS make the right decision on medical mandates for large businesses?
“‘Now you go tell the president what we cooked up and try to represent to the American people that this is legitimate intelligence,’” Pelosi added, speculating what some unnamed White House adviser may have told Rep. Devin Nunes.
Of course, Pelosi offered no proof of her crazy assertion. Moreover, the American Mirror said, she quickly moved from her tinfoil-hat conspiracy and reporters did not question her further.
Kyle Olson added:
Numerous Democrats and sympathetic media agencies, such as CNN, quickly tried to marginalize and dismiss the Monday Fox News report that former Obama national security adviser Susan Rice had requested intelligence on Trump’s team and unmasked the identities of Americans having conversations with foreign governments.
- Poll: Should criminal charges be filed against Susan Rice for the unmasking of Trump team members?
- MSNBC: Accusations against Susan Rice for unmasking are racist, sexist — Video
- Noted liar Susan Rice has quite the history of not telling the truth
- Pelosi admits allegations of Trump-Russia collusion are only speculation, demands investigation
- This is CNN: Destroy Trump by any means necessary
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: