Pelosi, along with McCain and Graham, support attacking Syria over the alleged use of chemical weapons by the Assad regime. When she asked her grandson what he thought, he said “no” to war.
From the Examiner:
According to the Minority Leader, the young boy pressed her as she was leaving San Francisco.
“Are you ‘yes’ war with Syria, ‘no’ war with Syria?,” he reportedly asked.
Pelosi said she asked him what he thought, prompting him to say, “I think no war.”
The California Democrat said she generally agrees with that sentiment, but supported military action because of the high number of children that were killed in the chemical attack.
Naturally, she disagreed, since Obama wants to get us involved in yet another Middle East war.
More here, with video.
- Troops on Facebook express disagreement with attack on Syria
- Egyptian paper: Barack Obama member of Muslim Brotherhood
- Did John Kerry use a picture from 2003 to push for war in Syria in 2013?
- Bill Maher: Tea Party would support Obama on Syria if they weren’t racist
- Report: Obama to attack Syria even if Congress votes no
- MSNBC’s Chris Matthews: GOP calling Obama ‘Obama’ attempt to ‘delegitimize’ him
- Obama, Biden go golfing after announcing decision to strike Syria
- Obama: ‘I have decided’ to strike Syria, seek Congressional approval (Video)
- Sen. Ted Cruz: ‘Arrogant’ Obama administration pushing Obamacare, war in Syria
- Obama angers many with reference to ‘my military’
- Rebels claim latest gas attack was an accident, a result of mishandling the chemical weapons they received from the Saudis
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.
You can also hear Joe every Wednesday from 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time on Misguided Children radio.