On Friday, Rep. [score]Nancy Pelosi[/score], the San Francisco Democrat once castigated by Rep. [score]Trey Gowdy[/score], R-S.C., as “mind-numbingly stupid,” said she’s proud that the perverted Obama regime is now forcing schoolgirls to shower and share bathroom facilities with boys who aren’t sure they’re really boys.
“I’ll just say that I’m very proud of the administration for the directive that they have given to the schools across the country – the Justice Department and the Department of Education,” she said during a press conference on Capitol Hill.
“It is nothing new,” she added. “It is just a guidance to these schools.”
But as J. Matt Barber noted, it’s much more than just “guidance.” Schools that violate or ignore Obama’s “guidance” can lose federal funding or be sued by the regime.
Here’s video of Pelosi’s statement, courtesy of MRC and CNS News:
- Guest post: Obama’s coed bathroom madness
- Obama’s edict on transgendered students also gives males access to female living facilities at colleges
- Obama regime orders schools to let boys use girls bathrooms, Gov. Abbott says no: ‘He’s not a King’
- Nancy Pelosi ‘proud’ Obama usurped Constitution to make recess appointments
- GOP Rep. Gowdy: Nancy Pelosi ‘mind-numbingly stupid,’ recommends doctor visit