There have been 8 mysterious deaths of wealthy Russians since the Ukraine invasion. Eight. One, maybe two could be a coincidence…but eight? Not likely. The latest one early Thursday morning was Lukoil’s chairman, Ravil Maganov. Conflicting reports have him ‘accidentally’ falling from a 6th floor Central Moscow Hospital window, or dying from a long illness…or committing suicide, or being assassinated at Putin’s orders. The narratives are being criticized by those who knew Maganov. Putin has a “mysterious death” list even longer than that of Hillary Clinton.
The Central Moscow Hospital is the same facility in which Gorbachev passed away. And Maganov’s wife was also in the hospital. Interestingly, Putin showed up at the hospital to “Pay his respects to Gorbachev” the same day Maganov died.
Lukoil is one of Russia’s biggest oil companies. Just after the Ukraine invasion,the Lukoil Board issued a statement saying that they wished the conflict to end soon. Putin is not fond of dissent. Just sayin’.
Here are the other 7 names from News.com.au
- Yuri Voronov, 61, head of transport and logistics for a Gazprom-linked firm. found dead in his pool.
- Alexander Tyulakov, 61 “senior Gazprom official” found dead. His neck was in a noose. did he kill himself? He reportedly had been severely beaten before he died.
- Leonid Shulman, 60, was the head of Gazprom investments. He was found dead with multiple stab wounds in a pool of blood in his bathroom.
- Billionaire Alexander Subbotin, 43, a former top manager of Lukoil supposedly was found dead after ingesting poison from a toad that a witch gave to him. It is said that the venom triggered a heart attack. Just an accident, right?
- Vladislav Avayev, 51, was extremely wealthy: he was a former Kremlin official. Supposedly he had secrets of the elites in Russia and was tied to the Gazprombank. He reportedly killed his wife and daughter and then himself.
- Sergey Protosenya, 55 was found hanged in Spain supposedly after killing his wife and daughter with an axe. He was the former Deputy Chairman of Novatek, a Kremlin-tied company.
- Naked Yevgeny Palant, 47 and his wife Olga were found dead of multiple stab wounds. He was the head of a multi-million-dollar mobile phone company- both of them were Ukrainian-born. The official story is that she killed him and then herself because he threatened to leave her. The scenario is strongly contested.
Are they just ridiculous speculations? Or is someone trying to rid the world of rich Russians? Is Putin on the prowl for people who disagree with him? Or is the pressure on wealthy Russians so extreme that they are seeking a way out? The hard way out.
- Analysis: Why Russia’s Claim Of Denazification Is A Disgusting Hypocrisy
- GOP Sens. Grassley, Johnson Release ACTUAL Receipts Of Payments From Foreign Oligarchs To Hunter Biden (Video)
- Nearly Three-Fourths of Democrats Would Have ‘Likely’ Voted Differently if They Knew About Hunter Biden’s Laptop
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the new social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.