One person taunted the Board, telling members that “we’re going to be the majority soon.” What that is supposed to mean is anyone’s guess, but I’m betting it’s not a good thing — at least for those who love freedom and their life. Just saying…
Here’s a video report, courtesy of WND:
The Blaze said security had to get involved:
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: Lost Leader
School board members in New Jersey made their decision Thursday despite appeals from Muslim attendees who showed up to advocate that the board change the school schedule.
At one point, things became so heated that an official urged security to “take charge” of the situation. At least one person was seen on video being escorted from the meeting.
“We feel alienated from the Board of Education, we feel alienated from this system,” Omar Abouelkhair told WNBC-TV.
Members of the Jewish community said they felt discriminated against because the school did not close for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. The Board said it would be too great a hardship at this time to close the school.
Remember, according to a poll taken earlier this year, a majority of Muslims in America believe Sharia law should be implemented and nearly a quarter support violence against “infidels.”
H/T: Gateway Pundit
- Poll: 51 percent of US Muslims want Sharia law, 25 percent support violence against infidels
- Mayor blames Obama for death threats against police, teachers in Muslim student clock case – Video
- Muslim cleric reveals the truth about refugees, Germany arrests ISIS recruiter
- Video: Muslim students at Brooklyn College praise Allah for ISIS
- ‘Muslim Mafia’ author: Muslims working with Facebook to silence critics of Islam