Alex Wagner proved that when she falsely claimed the IRS is the real victim in the scandal involving the targeting of conservative groups.
“There is a controversy here,” she conceded, according to a report at Mediaite.
Will Donald Trump win the 2024 election?
Noah Rothman wrote:
She said, however, that the true controversy in the IRS scandal involves the influence of outside money.
After detailing some of the revelations released this week involving how the IRS tried to draft a letter denying Karl Rove‘s Crossroads GPS its tax-exempt status was agonized over, Wagner said it was striking how little oversight there was of the new post-Citizens United rules.
“In my mind, the IRS, who was trying to get this out, they were the ones that have been actually targeted in this whole investigation,” she added.
Seriously, can these people get any more deranged?
- MSNBC still network of insane liberal hate
- Is MSNBC good for America?
- Alex Jones: MSNBC like ‘Ku Klux Klan channel’ where everything is about race
- Ann Coulter takes MSNBC’s Chris Matthews to task for racial double standard
- Chris Matthews says blacks around the world thank him for playing race card
- Tea Party activist to MSNBC host: Media who focus on skin color are ‘racers’