For liberals, everything is racist, even peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. The latest idiotic claim of racism came from a panel at MSNBC, which actually concluded that Donald Trump’s slogan, “Make America Great,” proves that his supporters — and there’s a lot of them — are all racists.
A post at The Right Scoop shows that this kind of moronic “analysis” wasn’t confined to MSNBC.
Don’t take my word for this. Check out the video:
Love him or hate him, the fact is that Trump is leading in the polls, and stupid statements like these aren’t going to hurt him…
H/T The Right Scoop
- Donald Trump: The Most Important Man in America Today
- Portland school sees racism in peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
- Education consultant says white paper may cause racism in young children
- UK school demands mother declare 7-year-old son racist
- Juan Williams: ‘Constitution’, ‘Founding Fathers’ racial code words
- MSNBC: Saying ‘golf’ and ‘Chicago’ is racist