Liberals can always be counted upon to spew hate. As I’ve said time and again, liberalism is an ideology of rage and hate. So it’s no surprise to learn that liberals responded to Sen. Joni Ernst’s response to Barack Obama’s State of the Union with their trademark hatred.
Predictably, hosts at the far-left wing MSNBC led the charge.
Here’s just a bit of what they had to say:
Living room. Lady on a settee. Where's the needlepoint?
— Alex Wagner (@alexwagner) January 29, 2014
Joni Ernst delivering response in the style of an in-flight safety video.
— Ronan Farrow (@RonanFarrow) January 21, 2015
So who is it engaging in a war on women?
— Michael Bonaventure (@mikusthetiger) January 21, 2015
You get the point.
Here’s her rebuttal, in case you missed it:
- Dem. Rep. Emanuel Cleaver: GOP must ‘repent’ from criticizing Obama
- Virginia Democrat says he’s okay with extermination of five million Americans
- Newsweek cover depicts President Obama as ‘god of all things’
- Florida professor: Obama an ‘apostle’ sent to create ‘heaven here on earth’
- Does a DNC souvenir calendar compare Barack Obama to Jesus Christ?
- Egyptian media portrays Barack Obama as Satan, U.S. media silent
- Mark Levin warns: Obama preparing country for coup against Constitutio
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- New Black Panther leader: Kill white babies by bombing nurseries
- New Black Panther leader: Hunt down and kill white people