While appearing on Monday’s “The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell,” MSNBC contributor Jonathan Capehart proved the assertion true when he declared that “tolerance” is “a one-way street.”
[T]olerance, no, is not – it should not be a two-way street. It’s a one-way street,” he said (emphasis added). “You cannot say to someone that who you are is wrong, an abomination, is horrible, get a room, and all of those other things that people said about Michael Sam, and not be forced — not forced, but not be made to understand that what you’re saying and what you’re doing is wrong.”
Is America headed for a recession?
Newsbusters‘ Paul Bremmer added:
That’s the perfect encapsulation of liberalism – they will make you to understand that you are wrong and they are right. You will tolerate whoever they like, but as for you – tough luck. If you don’t share their “tolerant” beliefs, they will not tolerate you.
I couldn’t agree more. Liberalism, as I’ve said time and again, is an ideology of rage and hate. Anyone who doesn’t toe the line is instantly targeted — sometimes with death threats.
Video of the comment can be seen below, courtesy of Newsbusters:
- Liberal columnist Kirsten Powers: Liberals unsettled by opposing views
- HGTV under fire for discriminating against conservative Christian hosts
- HGTV cancels show featuring conservative Christian activists, liberals applaud
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Goodbye free speech: GLAAD seeks to censor those critical of homosexuality
- Gay sex columnist to Bill Maher: I wish all Republicans were f—–g dead
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?