Ahmed Aboutaleb, the Moroccan-born mayor of Rotterdam, had a simple and straightforward message to Muslims who don’t like freedom: “F**k off.”
Moreover, he told them that if they don’t like freedom, they can pack their trash and leave the country. “‘It is incomprehensible that you can turn against freedom,” he said while appearing on current affairs program Nieuwsuur (Newshour). “But if you don’t like freedom, for heaven’s sake pack your bags and leave.”
“If you do not like it here because some humorists you don’t like are making a newspaper, may I then say you can f**k off!” he added. “This is stupid, this so incomprehensible. Vanish from the Netherlands if you cannot find your place here. All those well-meaning Muslims here will now be stared at.”
The Daily Mail added:
“Mayor Aboutaleb grew up the son of an imam in northern Morocco, but moved to the Netherlands in 1976.
After working as a reporter he became a civil servant before being appointed State Secretary for Social Affairs and Employment in 2007.
When he was appointed mayor of Rotterdam, the second largest city in the country with a population of more than 610,000, he became the first immigrant in such a position in the Netherlands.”
London Mayor Boris Johnson praised him for the comments, the Daily Mail added.
“That is the voice of the Enlightenment, of Voltaire,” he said.
Video of his comments can be seen below:
Trending: BREAKING: ARTURO D’ELIA CAUGHT: Head Of Italian Aerospace Company’s IT Department Used ‘Military Grade Cyber Warfare’ To Switch Votes ‘For Trump To Biden’ -ADMISSION VIA SWORN AFFIDAVIT! HOW DID HE DO IT? WHO WERE HIS HANDLERS? VIDEO EVIDENCE!
- Muslim cleric Anjem Choudary warns of ‘blood bath’ if West doesn’t stifle freedom to appease Muslims
- Ted Cruz: Barack Obama ‘encourages radical Islamic terrorists’ — Video
- Twitter erupts with calls to ban Islam
- Calls to deport Muslims, restrict Islam grow in wake of Paris attacks
- Obama snubs march against terror in Paris, 50 world leaders participate
- Muslim cleric Anjem Choudary: Anyone insulting Islam or Mohammed must die
- Muslim cleric Anjem Choudary blames free speech for Charlie Hebdo murders
- Obama administration responds to Hebdo attack by vowing to fight Islamophobia