On Monday, the Daily Caller reported that the Bakersfield, California, office of GOP Rep. Kevin McCarthy was targeted with vandalism. According to McCarthy, vandals threw a boulder through the office window and stole some office equipment.
“Does anyone know these two guys? They threw a boulder thru our office window and took office equipment,” he wrote on Instagram.
This isn’t the first attack on a Republican office, the Daily Caller said:
McCarthy’s office is not the first GOP office to be vandalized. A Republican Party office in Wyoming was intentionally set on fire just two days after it opened in September.
Vandals later hit The Metropolitan Republican Club on Manhattan’s Upper East Side in October, smashing windows and spray-painting anarchist signs on the doors.
McCarthy has been tapped to replace Rep. Paul Ryan as Speaker of the House after Ryan steps down at the end of the year, but he is facing a challenge from House Freedom Caucus Republican Jim Jordan
It’s much worse than that. Republicans and their offices have been targeted with violence and vandalism across the country since the 2016 election and Democrats like Maxine Waters have done absolutely everything they can to foment even more violence.
According to KGET, local police are aware of the situation and are investigating. It’s not known what, exactly, was taken from the office.
- Thanks, Maxine Waters: Threat to Vermont GOP candidate — ‘We will rape you for days…open season for Republican death’
- Antifa Terrorists Vandalize New York City GOP Headquarters
- More Liberal Violence? Wyoming GOP Office Fire Being Investigated as Arson
- Reports: Liberal terrorists issue DEATH THREATS against Republican senators
- Actor Michael Shannon: Time for Trump voters to die
And while you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!