(Natural News) The Biden regime’s politicized ‘Justice’ Department has obviously been given a mandate by the deep state running the current administration: Go after Trump supporters with a vengeance, even if it means lying, cheating, hiding evidence, and creating a wave of false narratives regarding the Jan. 6 ‘riot’ that was actually a provable false flag event.
According to The Epoch Times, at the DOJ’s request, a federal court is keeping under wraps an FBI affidavit that completely undermines the regime’s seditious conspiracy case against the patriot group Oath Keepers, which shows that members “are not guilty” and “proves that the prosecution is lying to the jury,” said an attorney for members of the group last week.
Jonathon Moseley, who previously represented Oath Keepers defendant Kelly Meggs before he had his license to practice law revoked, told the outlet that an FBI interview with a Capitol Police officer proves that in actuality, the Oath Keepers protected the officer from angry rioters near the Capitol Building Rotunda on Jan. 6, 2021.
“This document—together with a photograph of the moment inside the U.S. Capitol on January 6—proves that the prosecution is lying to the jury,” Moseley said in the statement. “No one who engages in seditious conspiracy or insurrection stops to come to the aid of the police against the mob.
Which Candidate Do You Support in the Republican Primaries?
“If the Oath Keepers were involved in any way in any insurrection or conspiracy to obstruct the Joint Session of Congress on January 6, would they turn and stand between the U.S. Capitol Police against the mob?” Moseley noted. “This is not merely a good act. This is absolute proof that there never was any insurrection or seditious conspiracy. The prosecution’s entire case is a fraud upon the American people.”
The Epoch Times notes further:
The FBI document in question, a Form 302 summary of Capitol Police officer Harry Dunn’s interview with two special agents, came up in open court on Oct. 6 during the seditious-conspiracy trial of Oath Keepers founder Elmer Stewart Rhodes III and four co-defendants, Kelly Meggs, Kenneth Harrelson, Jessica Watkins, and Thomas Caldwell.
Prosecutor Jeffrey Nestler informed Judge Amit Mehta that Moseley was “threatening” to release a sealed document. In response, Mehta took the unusual step of telling the news media covering the trial to post messages on social media to Moseley saying that he would be jailed if he released the document.
Judge Mehta says that if Mosely does he will be in contempt of court and he urges us (reporters) to tweet that out so Moseley will know that. Moseley claims the doc lost its protective order status; Mehta: i decide when something's lost that status. /59
— Roger Parloff (@rparloff) October 6, 2022
“These public tweets from journalists reporting on Mehta’s public warning are visible as an incredible event in the already farcical prosecution,” Moseley said.
The two FBI agents who interviewed the Officer Dunn on May 18, 2021, asked about the incident in the rotunda. According to video footage taken by an independent journalist, as well as portions of Dunn’s interview with the agents that The Epoch Times obtained, “a group of Oath Keepers came upon a volatile standoff in the Small House Rotunda at 2:48 p.m. on Jan. 6,” the outlet reported. Dunn and at least two other agitated protesters were shouting at each other, the report added.
It’s patently clear that this was not “seditious conspiracy,” but rather a concerted effort by the deep state to jam up then-President Donald Trump and demonize his supporters as ‘domestic terrorists,’ as noted by a trained observer who was at the Capitol Building that day.
J. Michael Waller, who was at the Capitol that day, wrote about what he saw in a piece for The Federalist a week after the breach:
- Plainclothes militants. Militant, aggressive men in Donald Trump and MAGA gear at a front police line at the base of the temporary presidential inaugural platform;
- Agents-provocateurs. Scattered groups of men exhorting the marchers to gather closely and tightly toward the center of the outside of the Capitol building and prevent them from leaving;
- Fake Trump protesters. A few young men wearing Trump or MAGA hats backwards and who did not fit in with the rest of the crowd in terms of their actions and demeanor, whom I presumed to be Antifa or other leftist agitators; and
- Disciplined, uniformed column of attackers. A column of organized, disciplined men, wearing similar but not identical camouflage uniforms and black gear, some with helmets and GoPro cameras or wearing subdued Punisher skull patches.
- Former Attorney For Oath Keepers Defendant Says Radio Traffic Released By Jan. 6 Committee Is Merely ‘Recording Of People Watching TV’ (Video)
- Oath Keepers Founder From Jail: Partisan Jan. 6 Committee Lied To Nation (Video)
- Report: Unhinged Bay Area Doctor Says He Wants Jan. 6 Political Prisoner Stewart Rhodes ‘Eliminated’ (Audio)
- Democrats Offer TikTok Influencer $400 To Spread Jan 6 Misinformation With Specific Anti-Trump Talking Points (Video)
- Pelosi’s Sham Jan 6 Committee Makes Request For Two Years Of Alex Jones’ Text Messages
- January 2021 = Nazi Germany 1933
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, SocialCross, Speak Your Mind Here, and Gab. You can also follow us on Truth Social here, Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.