On Thursday, WLBT reported that Jackson, Mississippi, councilman Kenneth Stokes suggested pelting police officers from other jurisdictions who chase suspects through the city with rocks, bricks and bottles.
“What I suggest is we get the black leadership together, and as these jurisdictions come into Jackson we throw rocks and bricks and bottles at them. That will send a message we don’t want you in here,” he said.
Stokes also suggests taking court action against outside police agencies that chase misdemeanor offenders into Jackson.
Here’s WLBT’s video report:
Maybe Stokes would prefer to see these suspects go free…
- Black Lives Matter Thugs Assault Whites at Dartmouth
- DNC-approved Black Lives Matter group tears down U.S. flag during Chicago protest
- Black Activists in Cleveland Plan Ambush and Assassinations Of Police Officers
- College known for journalism school rejects First Amendment free press right
- DHS employee’s website: ‘We are going to have to kill a lot of whites’