On Thursday, WLBT reported that Jackson, Mississippi, councilman Kenneth Stokes suggested pelting police officers from other jurisdictions who chase suspects through the city with rocks, bricks and bottles.
“What I suggest is we get the black leadership together, and as these jurisdictions come into Jackson we throw rocks and bricks and bottles at them. That will send a message we don’t want you in here,” he said.
Did SCOTUS make the right decision on medical mandates for large businesses?
Stokes also suggests taking court action against outside police agencies that chase misdemeanor offenders into Jackson.
Here’s WLBT’s video report:
Maybe Stokes would prefer to see these suspects go free…
- Black Lives Matter Thugs Assault Whites at Dartmouth
- DNC-approved Black Lives Matter group tears down U.S. flag during Chicago protest
- Black Activists in Cleveland Plan Ambush and Assassinations Of Police Officers
- College known for journalism school rejects First Amendment free press right
- DHS employee’s website: ‘We are going to have to kill a lot of whites’