It looks as if Mississippi voters have their very own version of Mike Dickinson, the unhinged leftist moonbat who wants the House seat held by Rep. Eric Cantor, R-Va.
Meet Trish Causey. She calls herself an “ActivistArtist” on her website, and she wants to represent Mississippi’s 4th District. Causey is your typical leftist in that she supports pretty much any policy that will destroy America. But it seems she has a perverted side as well. Last Saturday, she tweeted:
Yes, she actually tweeted that. And she wants to go to Congress. A number of people took her to task:
@Trish4Congress Lol not too sure your sense of humor is going to go over very well in Mississippi. In fact, I'm sure it's not. Still funny.
— Tiger Claus (@TigerClaus) May 4, 2014
@Trish4Congress People died in Bengazi. Still funny?
— G. Hampton (@Roundup987) May 7, 2014
@Trish4Congress A classless, heartless liar #truestory
— MsD (@MsD_408) May 7, 2014
And on it goes.
One person had a bit of advise for Mississippi voters:
She later played the victim card and posted this:
We searched, but couldn’t find any threats…
- Va. DMV to investigate possible illegal activity by Dem. Mike Dickinson
- Va. Dems unsure of Mike Dickinson over connections to local adult businesses
- Va. Dem. wants police called on Tea Party members, seeks personal information
- Va. Dem. to supporters: Break the law, use police to harass Tea Party members
- Va. Dem. threatens GOP delegate on Twitter: ‘I am coming after you’
- Va. Dem. who says Fox lies admits lying about adult business ties on Fox News