On Tuesday, Catherine Byrne, a military mother whose son is in the Air Force, confronted Mike Pence at a Carson City rally and demanded that he excoriate Donald Trump for responding to Khizr Khan, the Sharia law-supporting Gold Star father who spoke at the DNC. The media would have us all believe that she’s apolitical, but it turns out that ‘s not the case — by a long shot.
“Time and time again, Trump has disrespected our nation’s armed forces and veterans and his disrespect for Mr. Khan and his family is just an example of that,” she said at the rally, demanding Pence disavow Trump.
“Will there ever be a point in time when you’ll be able to look Trump in the eye and tell him, ‘enough is enough?’” she added to a cascade of boos.
Pence responded calmly and with grace, as you can see in the video below:
Here’s just a few tweets:
— Catherine Byrne (@cebyrnecpa) July 8, 2016
— I'm with Her (@ImwithHer2016) June 30, 2016
Okay great…so now the rabble can stop for these two https://t.co/2fTevKmMCT
— Catherine Byrne (@cebyrnecpa) June 24, 2016
Clash Daily noted that her Facebook page was made private, but too late — the cat’s out of the bag, and once again, the truth has been revealed.
Exit question: Will the media correct the narrative? I think you know the answer to that…
- Shepard Smith slams Bobby Jindal for saying all lives matter, gets clock cleaned
- MSNBC: Mentioning names of big cities is racist ‘coded language’
- MSNBC moonbat claims guest ‘invented’ fact that 33,000 of Hillary’s emails are missing
- Sick: MSNBC ties Munich terror attack to GOP convention
- MSNBC panel: Trump slogan ‘Make America Great’ proves supporters are racist