While appearing with Howard Kurtz on Sunday morning, Fox News host Megyn Kelly claimed that some “pro-Trump” hosts at her network and others were simply “acting,” Mediaite reported.
According to Josh Feldman:
Howard Kurtz spoke with his Fox colleague Megyn Kelly this morning about her book Settle for More, and he picked up on one detail that hasn’t received much press attention.
Kurtz recounts from her book the charge that there were pro-Donald Trump TV hosts who “would arrange with Trump in advance to ask him certain critical questions or do certain hits on him so they would appear to have some credibility.”
He asked if she means they were “play-acting.” Kelly responded, “Yes. It was acting.”
Here’s video of the interview:
She confirmed it happened at more than one network, but could not divulge any more information. “But trust me,” she added, ‘this did happen, and it’s been confirmed to me by more than one television executive.”
Kelly says she’s now on good terms with the new President-elect, despite what took place during the primary.
But fellow Fox News host Sean Hannity is demanding she name names:
- Sources: Megyn Kelly helping to elect Hillary Clinton, report says
- Diva Megyn Kelly whines about Trump, lack of support — hints at leaving Fox News
- Megyn Kelly asked if she’s been targeted with death threats over spat with Donald Trump. Here’s her answer — Video
- Megyn Kelly’s non-stop problems with the GOP candidates, Fox base, her boss
- Under fire, Megyn Kelly seeks over $20 million from Fox News
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: