On Saturday, the Senate voted 57-43 to convict former President Donald Trump in a second sham impeachment trial. The effort failed, falling ten votes short of the 67 required to convict.
Every single Democrat voted to convict Trump, but were joined by seven alleged “Republicans”:
- Richard Burr, N.C.
- Bill Cassidy, La.
- Susan Collins, Me.
- Lisa Murkowski, Ak
- Mitt Romney, Utah
- Ben Sasse, Ne.
- Pat Toomey, Pa
On Saturday, House impeachment managers said they wanted to call witnesses, but folded after Trump’s legal team announced they would call House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif.
The Trump legal team destroyed Democrats earlier in the week when they played a video montage of liberals advocating violence against Trump and Trump supporters. They also played a montage of Democrats using the word, “fight.”
Will Donald Trump win the 2024 election?
Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., called the failure to convict Trump a “vote of infamy,” Breitbart said.
Although he voted not guilty, Mitch McConnell excoriated Trump’s actions as “immoral,” and said his language at the rally on January 6 was incomprehensible in a speech that sounded like it was written by the House Democrat managers.
- Day of Lies: Dems Play Deceptively Edited Video In Impeachment Trial; 75 Lies Found In Impeachment Papers
- Free Speech Is On Trial In The Senate, Not Former President Donald Trump
- Final Draft Of Trump Pre-Trial Impeachment Filing: Articles Drafted BEFORE Any Investigation
- Rand Paul’s BLISTERING Speech Puts Sham Impeachment In Proper Perspective (Video)
- Second Sham Impeachment Not Just About Removing President Trump—It’s About Canceling You (Video)
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Codias, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!
And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views: