The latest lie du jour of the Democrats and their leftist lapdogs in the media is that to deny the results of an election is “treason” or “wanting to destroy America” or something. And here are 82 Democrats who did exactly that…
Firstly, the full list can be found here: Democrat Election Deniers.
And here are ten of these hypocrites, courtesy of Just the News:
- Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has at least questioned, if not outright denied, the outcomes of the 2000, 2004, and 2016 presidential elections, as well as the 2018 Georgia gubernatorial election. She said that the Supreme Court “took away a presidency,” following the 2000 presidential election, in its ruling in Bush v. Gore. Clinton also repeatedly claimed that Trump was “an illegitimate president.”
- Then-President Bill Clinton said regarding the 2000 presidential election, “The only way [Republicans] could win the election was to stop the voting in Florida.”
- Former President Jimmy Carter said regarding the 2000 presidential election, “There is no doubt in my mind that Al Gore was elected president.” Concerning the 2016 presidential election, he said: “I think a full investigation would show that Trump didn’t actually win the election in 2016. He lost the election, and he was put into office because the Russians interfered on his behalf.”
- Former Vice President Al Gore said of the 2000 presidential election, “I believe that if everyone in Florida who tried to vote had had his or her vote counted properly, that I would have won.”
- President Joe Biden, when he was still vice president, said regarding Gore and the 2000 presidential election, “I think he won it, anyway.” During the 2020 presidential race, in response to a supporter calling Trump “an illegitimate president,” Biden asked if she’d be his vice presidential candidate and said he “absolutely agree[d]” with her.
- When Vice President Kamala Harris was still a California senator, she said, “Let’s say this loud and clear: Without voter suppression, Stacey Abrams would be the governor of Georgia; Andrew Gillum is the governor of Florida.”
- When former President Barack Obama was an Illinois senator, he said that “not every vote was being counted” in the 2000 presidential election.
- John Kerry, now Biden’s special presidential envoy for climate, said following his defeat in the 2004 presidential election that “too many people were denied their right to vote; too many who tried to vote were intimidated.”
- Stacey Abrams, who is again running as the Democratic nominee for governor in Georgia, said she would “not concede” the 2018 gubernatorial election in her state and that she “did win my election.”
- Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.), now the House Financial Services Committee chair, said in 2001 that she was objecting “to the fraudulent Florida electoral votes” in the 2000 presidential election and that she didn’t “care that [the objection] is not signed by a member of the Senate.” Gore, who was presiding over the joint session of Congress as president of the Senate, responded that “the rules do care.”
This list of 82 is not even close to definitive. But it is a good list of some top Democrat liars to help you debate your Democrat liar friends and family.
Which Candidate Do You Support in the Republican Primaries?
Cross-posted with iPatriot
- Epic: Peter Doocy Confronts White House Propagandist Karine Jean-Pierre For 2016 Election Denial (Video)
- New White House Flak: Republicans Stole 2016 Election!
- Nadler lies through his teeth, falsely claims Trump worked with Russians to rig 2016 election (Video)
- Revealed: Who Really Tried to Influence the 2016 Election
- ‘History Will Sort It All Out’: See Hillary Falsely Claim Trump stole 2016 election in 2019 (Video)
- Report: Brennan Hid Documents Showing Russians Really Wanted Hillary To Win 2016 Election (Video)
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Truth Social here, Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.