A picture, the saying goes, speaks a thousand words. On Tuesday, the Washington Post tweeted a photograph of what appears to be at least one U.S. flag — and possibly more — crumpled up and laying on the floor.
Instead of observing the lack of respect for the flag, the Post tweeted:
— Post Politics (@postpolitics) February 9, 2016
Reaction was pretty much what you’d expect:
— Kevin O'Neill (@KevinBuffalo) February 9, 2016
— Dave Dabbs (@dfdabbs) February 10, 2016
— Chris Cornwell (@jccornwell) February 9, 2016
— BonkPolitics (@BonkPolitics) February 9, 2016
Can’t argue with that.
One person warned:
That’s probably very true.
That question, of course, assumes they could read and actually understand it…
Military.com posts a list of “don’t” regarding the flag:
Quick list of Flag Etiquette Don’ts:
- Don’t dip the U.S. Flag for any person, flag, or vessel.
- Don’t let the flag touch the ground.
- Don’t fly flag upside down unless there is an emergency.
- Don’t carry the flag flat, or carry things in it.
- Don’t use the flag as clothing.
- Don’t store the flag where it can get dirty.
- Don’t use it as a cover.
- Don’t fasten it or tie it back. Always allow it to fall free.
- Don’t draw on, or otherwise mark the flag.
- Don’t use the flag for decoration. Use bunting with the blue on top, then white, then red.
But we’re talking about Clinton, who lost New Hampshire to an aging, avowed socialist, so, as she once famously observed, what difference, at this point, does it make?
To Clinton and her followers, apparently nothing. Just imagine what she’d do to this country if she gets elected to the White House.
H/T The Gateway Pundit
- Is Hillary Clinton evil?
- Hillary Clinton demands personal info of comedians who made fun of her
- Voter Fraud in Ohio Tied to Hillary Clinton and George Soros
- Video: California beach-goers sign petition to ban, redesign U.S. flag
- Democratic Rep. Jan Schakowsky disgraces U.S. flag in gay pride parade