According to Think Progress, McRINO now wants states to review “Stand your Ground” laws like the one in Florida that had nothing to do with the Zimmerman case, and he praised Obama’s divisive “it coulda been me” speech on racism.
According to Think Progress:
The senator also praised the remarks Obama delivered about the Zimmerman case on Friday, calling them “very impressive” and pledging to meet with more African American and Hispanic groups in Arizona. “I need Americans to talk to their friends and neighbors, not just those on their block or in their circle of friends,” he said.
Here’s McRINO’s comments, courtesy of Think Progress.
Maybe someone should tell McRINO that you’re no conservative if you’re being praised by Think Progress.
- Obama ignores death threats against Zimmerman in ‘Trayvon coulda been me’ speech
- Obama: ‘Trayvon Martin could have been me’ (Video)
- Judicial Watch: Zimmerman prosecution may have been forced by Obama DOJ
- UPenn professor: Zimmerman verdict shows God is an armed ‘white racist’ stalking young black men
- ‘Kill Zimmerman’ painted on Pennsylvania business before being torched
- Black Caucus to file flurry of bills in response to Zimmerman verdict
- Docs: Obama DOJ facilitated anti-Zimmerman protests with taxpayer money
- Obama Justice Dept. organized anti-Zimmerman protests in Florida?
- Russell Simmons: Zimmerman ‘Will ultimately be punished’ for Martin’s death
- Clothing line Illuminati calls for murder of George Zimmerman on Twitter
- Attorney: George Zimmerman ‘will never be safe’ if acquitted
- Twitter explodes with death threats against George Zimmerman, white people
- Roseanne Barr calls for arming teenagers, wishes Zimmerman was killed by Martin
- New Black Panther leader in racist rant: ‘I don’t follow American law’
- Petition demands probe of NBC and MSNBC for deceptive editing
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering.