On Sunday, the Daily Caller reported that Rep. Maxine Waters, the California Democrat obsessed with impeaching President Trump and conspiracy theories involving Russia, talked about taking the president “out” while speaking at a gala for the “Ali Forney Center” in New York City earlier this month.
“Wow, what a moving evening this is. I’m sitting here listening, watching, absorbing, thinking about Ali even though I never met him. And with this kind of inspiration, I will go and take Trump out tonight,” she said to loud applause.
According to the Daily Caller:
She reportedly made these comments on October 13, and video has only surfaced online now.
Waters has made a name for herself since Trump’s election by being outspoken about him and his presidency, and she’s repeatedly pushed for his impeachment.
In August, she was asked about the possibility of forming an all-black political party, and she didn’t rule it out altogether, saying that African-Americans should stay in the Democratic Party for now, but perhaps make their own party when they “are strong enough to talk about organizing another party.”
The American Mirror said YouTube deleted the original video of her comments, but another was posted in its place and can be seen below:
Kyle Olson added:
It’s been only four months since Rep. Steve Scalise was shot by a Bernie Sanders fan, but did one of his colleagues advocate violence against the president of the United States?
The one-note impeachment minstrel Maxine Waters promised a group that benefits “homeless LGBTQ youth” that she will “take out” the president — and the liberal audience wildly applauded.
“Just two days later,” Olson said, “Waters continued to rant about Trump, this time at a Los Angeles AIDS walk.”
He continued: “Waters took the stage in front of Los Angeles City Hall on Sunday and quickly turned the event into a platform to push her personal political agenda.”
A post at 100 Percent Fed Up said: “We looked everywhere but the video was gone from every source.”
Eventually, a video of her comments was found on Facebook:
“I would say that is a direct threat on the presidents life. A threat made by an elected official. Her and Hillary could have adjacent cells in prison,” one person commented on the Facebook video.
If February, we reached out to Rep. Waters’ Washington, D.C., office to ask if she condemns death threats against the president and his supporters. We asked:
- As you may know, there have been numerous reports of threats and actual violence directed at the president’s supporters (including children). Does the Congresswoman condemn those actions?
- There have been numerous threats directed at the president himself, some of which include threats and calls to assassinate him. Does the Congresswoman condemn those as well?
- Is the Congresswoman at all concerned that her rhetoric might encourage more of the type of attacks and threats we’ve seen since November, and will she publicly call for an end to those attacks/threats?
So far, neither Waters nor her office has provided an answer to any of these questions.
- Exclusive: Maxine Waters silent on threats to murder president, violence against Trump supporters
- The Coming Civil War
- Maxine Waters wants Trump impeached over reaction to NFL kneelers
- Video: Maxine Waters pushes impeachment during eulogy of Dick Gregory, falsely claims KKK in White House
- Maxine Waters Falsely Claims Conservatives Want To Kill Her
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this book: