Matt Drudge, creator and editor of the extremely popular Drudge Report, spoke with Alex Jones about the Internet as a whole, and then dropped a bomb on Hillary Clinton.
“They say he’s a right-wing gossip monger mainly because of Lewinsky and those years, he said, referring to himself. “Which by the way, are back. Why aren’t we seeing Hillary’s lovers? Excuse me, why aren’t we seeing Hillary’s lovers? Where’s the cover-up on this?“ Video of the exchange is below:
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
Of course, there have been rumors of Clinton’s homosexuality for some time. An article at the Center for Western Journalism notes:
According to (Gennifer) Flowers, rumors of a romantic relationship between Hillary and Huma Abedin was not surprising. Married to disgraced politician Anthony Weiner, Abedin also stood by her husband throughout a prolonged sex scandal.
Flowers said she could offer only speculation into that issue, though, and based her comments only on direct conversations with Bill Clinton.
“I don’t know Huma or the Weiners,” she said. “I just know what Bill told me and that was that he was aware that Hillary was bisexual and he didn’t care.”
In 1992, Flowers, a former reporter, admitted having an affair with Bill Clinton for 12 years.
H/T: Gateway Pundit
- It’s official: Clinton opens combat against gun owners, industry
- Watchdog: Clinton, Abedin and Mills Have Broken 2 Federal Laws
- Judge Orders State Dept to Release Incriminating Documents on Abedin and Clinton
- Critics: Clinton State Department swept sex scandals under the rug
- Report: DOJ requires employees to verbally affirm homosexuality