“I’ll be very, very honest with you. The South has not always been the friendliest place for African-Americans,” she told NBC News. “It’s been a difficult time for the president to present himself in a very positive light as a leader.”
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
She also accused her constituents of being sexist. According to Landrieu, the South “has not always been a good place for women” because it’s more of a “conservative place”.
Translation: Her constituents are racist AND sexist.
Gov. Bobby Jindal, who happens to be of Indian descent, shredded Landrieu in a statement.
“Implied in her comments is the clear suggestion that President Obama and his policies are unpopular in Louisiana because of his ethnicity. That is a major insult by Senator Landrieu to the people of Louisiana and I flatly reject it,” he said.
According to Real Clear Politics, Landrieu is trailing by 4.5 percent. Why she isn’t trailing by much more is a real mystery…
- Liberals: Opposition to Obama is racist, real racism against conservative minorities okay
- Dem. Sen. Mary Landrieu runs ad glossing over her Obamacare promises
- David Axelrod claims Obama was honest about health care promise
- Obama lies about healthcare lie at OFA gathering
- Darrell Issa accuses HHS of criminally obstructing Healthcare.gov investigation
- Kentucky doctor quitting practice, cites Obamacare as the reason
- MSNBC’s Melissa Harris-Perry suggests ‘Obamacare’ same as n-word