Mark Levin, Brad Thor shred Eric Holder, say he’s the real racist
Over the weekend Attorney General Eric Holder tossed the race card again, accusing critics of himself and Barack Obama as racists.
Radio talk show host Mark Levin ripped into Holder, and after reading the dictionary definition of bigot, declared that Holder is, in fact the real bigot on matters of race. Author Brad Thor also shredded Holder, telling Glenn Beck that Holder and his ilk are using the race card to silence dissent in a left-wing “war on truth.”
“There’s a certain level of vehemence, it seems to me, that’s directed at me [and] directed at the president,” Holder said. “You know, people talking about taking their country back. I can’t look into people’s hearts, look into people’s minds. But it seems to me that this president has been treated differently than others.”
“There’s a certain racial component to this for some people. I don’t think this is the thing that is a main driver, but for some there’s a racial animus,” he added.
Thor, however, said Holder is actually working to chill free speech.
Here’s video of Thor’s appearance with Beck, courtesy of The Blaze TV:
Video of Levin’s comments can be seen here.
- Portland school sees racism in peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
- Political Correctness is destroying America
- Education consultant says white paper may cause racism in young children
- UK school demands mother declare 7-year-old son racist
- Juan Williams: ‘Constitution’, ‘Founding Fathers’ racial code words
- MSNBC: Saying ‘golf’ and ‘Chicago’ is racist