I love the straightforward “take-no-prisoners” approach Mark Levin takes on issues. There’s no guessing, there’s no reading between the lines. He puts it out there as it is. Wednesday’s program was no different.
Levin minced no words, calling Obama’s speech “another Castro-like” speech filled with lies and arrogance. At the end of his monologue, he said in no uncertain terms that the most dangerous threat America faces isn’t from China, Russia, or the Islamists.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
It’s Barack Obama.
In case you haven’t heard, Obama used his speech to compare hard-liners in Iran chanting “Death to America” to Republicans who disagree with his Iran nuke deal. You can read more on that here.
If you don’t want to hear the whole show, you can catch the clip at the Right Scoop.
- Obama compares Iranian hardliners chanting ‘Death to America’ to Republicans
- Barack Obama: ‘Contrary’ to Islam for Iran to have nuclear bomb
- Obama’s Iranian ‘peace’ partner calls for ‘death to America’
- Obama’s Iranian ‘peace’ partners endorsed nuclear EMP attack on U.S., docs say
- Obama threatens to veto legislation blocking Iran nuclear deal