This report came from the Chicago Sun-Times, and illustrates the kind of threat Americans now face.
According to Jordan Owen:
Will Donald Trump win the 2024 election?
A man who had an ISIS flag waving from his vehicle is facing several charges after he threatened police with a bomb Wednesday morning when he was pulled over on the Southwest Side.
Emad Karakrah, 49, was charged with felony counts of disorderly conduct and aggravated fleeing; and a misdemeanor count of driving on a never-issued license, according to Chicago Police. He was also issued three traffic citations.
Owen said police were called after someone spotted the vehicle with an ISIS flying out the window. Officers attempted to pull him over, but he took off and was stopped by another officer after he ran several red lights.
“The man told police during his arrest that there was a bomb in the car and he would detonate it if they searched the vehicle, according to the report,” Owen added.
A bomb squad, the FBI and Homeland Security searched the car but found no bomb…
Karakrah is currently being held on a $55,000 bond.
- Elite team of Kurdish female soldiers stalk ISIS kidnappers
- ISIS terrorists cut five-year-old boy in half
- Liberal loon on MSNBC: Bombing ISIS won’t work because bombs kill people
- Report: ISIS terrorists bury women and children alive in mass graves
- Moonbat Elizabeth Warren: Let’s negotiate with people who behead children for fun
- British jihadi with ISIS: ‘People love to see heads on spikes’
- Chicago liberals march in support of child-killing ISIS, genocide
- Video: Hamas-affiliated imam vows to ‘totally exterminate’ all Jews
- Video: Barbaric ISIS jihadis joke, play with severed head
- Report: John McCain’s ‘moderate’ allies in Syria behead 40-day-old infant, mother
- Report: ISIS militants ‘systematically beheading’ Christian children in Mosul
- The difference between Hamas and the Nazis