Breaking News: Fox News has learned that a man was arrested by Secret Service on Monday near the White House and wanted to kill “all white police”.
Michael Arega, of Dallas, Texas, was arrested Monday afternoon after the Secret Service Protective Intelligence Division received an alert just before 3 p.m. from the Montgomery County Maryland Police Department to be on the lookout for Arega.
He reportedly traveled from Texas to kill “all white police” at the White House, according to a statement from the U.S. Secret Service.
Secret Service at the White House searched for Arega until he was arrested without incident around an hour later. He was found on the north side of Pennsylvania Avenue near Lafayette Park.
Arega was brought to the Metropolitan Police Department and is awaiting charges.
A Facebook profile allegedly of Arega’s shows that he checked in at the White House at approximately 8 hours ago.
He also posted some disturbing photos and comments.
In one post, he said:
Arega had been regularly updating his Facebook page in the 24 hours prior to his arrest.
He shared a conservative news post showing Donald Trump’s reaction to the Sutherland Springs shooting. Above the status update, Arega stated, “Kill him in Jesus name!!”
Help a USAF Veteran who has had no income in 3 months in need by clicking here.
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: Conjoined Bullies
- Very Quietly, Saudi Arabia Forges Ties with Israel
- Woman Who Flipped Off Trump Motorcade Gets Big Surprise
- Police Discover Possible Motive of Texas Church Shooting
- Mainstream Reporters Suspected of Being Paid to Spread False Russian Collusion Stories
- Mass Shooting At Texas Church Shows Why Every Church In America Needs To Have Armed Security