On Sunday, the Associated Press reported that 20-year-old Sean Morkys was arrested after reportedly tweeting out a threat to bomb a Donald Trump rally.
“Is someone going to bomb the trump rally or am I going to have to?” he said on Twitter.
That message was followed by another was followed warning a friend to make sure family members leave the rally so they wouldn’t get hurt.
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
Connecticut State police said the Secret Service contacted them about Morkys’ threatening tweets.
The AP added:
The Republican presidential hopeful appeared in Bridgeport, Connecticut, yesterday.
Authorities tracked the tweets to a Waterbury home, where they found Morkys. After determining he didn’t pose an immediate threat, he was taken into custody and released on $25,000 bond.
No one answered a phone number for the Waterbury home. Morkys didn’t immediately respond to a separate request for comment.
It’s almost enough to make one think liberals really do want a second civil war…
- Secret Service warns: ‘Watch what you say on social media!’ – Video
- Note to leftists: If you issue tweets about killing Donald Trump, the Secret Service will find you
- TV host ‘fantasizes’ about killing Donald Trump with Antonin Scalia’s pillow
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Twitter graphic advocates murdering Donald Trump, account suspended