On Wednesday, “Making History” star Adam Pally told TMZ that if he could go back in time, he’d like to kill either Donald Trump or Adolf Hitler.
Here’s a partial transcript provided by Information Liberation:
TMZ: Based on the time-travel element, how far are we away from actual time travel, would you say?
Pally: I don’t know. Soon. Isn’t Elon Musk working on something like that?
TMZ: Very possibly. Instead of asking what time period do you want to go to, if you could go back and spend an hour with anyone in history, who would you want to spend an hour with? And who would you not want to spend an hour with?
Pally: I’d have to kill Trump or Hitler.
He walked it back just a bit:
TMZ: You don’t have to go too far back for the Trump thing, then …
Pally, backtracking: Maybe I’d have to go back and love them more.
TMZ: Love them more?
Pally: So they wouldn’t do these things.
Here’s the video:
Chris Menahan added:
I’m sure the media will be all over this just as they would have been if an actor said in 2008 he wanted to go back in time and kill President Obama.
Oh wait, they’re actually completely ignoring it.
Probably just a coincidence.
It’s no coincidence. Progressives, these days, are perfectly okay with calls to murder GOP politicians…
- College socialist club indoctrinates young kids to ‘kill Donald Trump’
- Liberal ‘fight club’ trains college students to physically BEAT Republicans
- Liberal Antifa terrorists threaten children on Twitter: ‘No one’s off limits’
- Big Sean raps about murdering Donald Trump with ice pick
- Do liberals really want a second bloody civil war over Donald Trump?
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: