Turns out, a vast majority — 71 percent — said yes. No surprise, really. Remember, this is the network that’s home to luminaries like Melissa Harris-Perry and Al Sharpton.
A post at Truth Revolt notes:
Of course, that isn’t all that shocking considering the source. In fact, MSNBC’s Melissa Harris-Perry coddled Dolezal in an exclusive interview for the network. But after viewing it, it is shocking that anyone would think what Dolezal has, until now, been able to pull off was ever okay. But apparently the regular viewers of MSNBC aren’t very good at distinguishing between reality and fiction. They seem to take the approach of “do whatever feels right.”
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: Lost Leader
As Trey Sanchez noted, Harris-Perry wasn’t so kind to Mitt Romney during the 2012 election.
As I reported at the time:
When Harris-Perry showed a Romney family photo that included the most recent addition, the panelists laughed.
Howe observed that Pia Glenn began by sing-songing off-camera that “one of these things is not like the others, one of these things just isn’t the same.”
The rest of the panel simply chuckled along.
But that wasn’t enough.
The panel then used the photo to bash the GOP.
There’s your liberal tolerance on full display…
Need I say more?
- The stupid continues: Rachel Dolezal says no proof her parents are really her parents
- Video: ‘Fake black’ Rachel Dolezal resigns as NAACP prez, offers no apology
- Racism: MSNBC panel mocks black Romney grandchild as token
- Fake black NAACP prez Rachel Dolezal cancels board meeting, board member says not so fast
- Fake black NAACP prez Rachel Dolezal: Only blacks should lead #BlackLivesMatter movement
- Audio: ‘Fake black’ NAACP prez Rachel Dolezal talks white privilege, racism
- NAACP pres. Rachel Dolezal reportedly told brother: ‘Don’t blow my cover’
- MSNBC’s Al Sharpton questions motives of Rachel Dolezal’s parents