It’s now been officially established that the Obama regime loves terrorists more than innocent Americans. According to Attorney General Loretta Lynch, the “most effective” response to terrorism is “compassion,” “unity” and “love.” She made the statement during the same event in which she admitted the regime has no idea where the wife of Omar Mateen is located.
“Our most effective response to terror and to hatred is compassion, it’s unity and it’s love,” Lynch said.
Here’s video of her comment:
Scary, isn’t it?
This is stupid. https://t.co/KzV9fTEV1f
— PollySolipsism??????? (@PollySpin) June 21, 2016
It’s actually far beyond stupid, but it’s what we’ve learned to expect from this regime.
Are you kidding me? I can't take it anymore.
— Rob Ebel ? (@IAmRobEbel) June 21, 2016
You’re not alone.
One person asked:
How many terrorists has compassion, unity, and love killed? https://t.co/SJXfJkXZva
— Brandon Morse (@TheBrandonMorse) June 21, 2016
Of course, the answer is “none.” And that’s the idea. The Obama regime has made it clear that it has more in common with Islamic terrorists than the Americans it’s supposed to be protecting.
Have you noticed that every time something like Orlando happens, the regime goes on a tear to strip Americans of their right to keep and bear arms? That’s because in their view, the terrorists aren’t the problem — YOU are.
- AG Loretta Lynch: We don’t know where Orlando terrorist’s wife is
- ISIS beheads four-year-old girl, forces mother to soak hands in blood
- Dem. Senator Jeanne Shaheen: People who buy AR-15s out ‘to do bad things’ — Audio
- AG Loretta Lynch under fire for vow to prosecute anti-Islamic speech
- Senators warn Loretta Lynch: You cannot punish climate change ‘deniers’