Earlier Friday, the Senate voted to invoke cloture on a bill that would fund the government while defunding Obamacare. Over half of the Republicans in the Senate voted with Harry Reid to stop debate, effectively voting to fund the massive law.
Sure, they voted against the bill later, but when they had a real chance to stop it, they refused.
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
Here, then, is the list of the 26 “Obama Republicans” who stabbed America in the back:
Lamar Alexander, TN
Kelly Ayotte, NH
John Barasso, WY
Roy Blunt, MO
John Boozman, AR
Richard Burr, NC
Saxby Chambliss, GA (Retiring)
Jeff Chiesa, NJ
Dan Coats, IN
Tom Coburn, OK
Thad Cochran, MS
Susan Collins, ME
Bob Corker, TN
John Cornyn, TX
Deb Fischer, NE
Lindsey Graham, SC
John Hoeven, ND
Johnny Isakson, GA
Mike Johanns, NE
Ron Johnson, WI
Mark Kirk, IL
John McCain, AZ
Mitch McConnel, KY
Lisa Murkowski, AK
John Thune, SD
Roger Wicker, MS
Regardless of what they say, the fact is, they now own this monstrosity.
It’s time these RINOs were run out of office…
- Conservative groups slam ‘Obama Republicans’ for Obamacare funding vote
- GOP Senate bosses set to own Obamacare, refuse to speak with constituents
- Tom Harkin: Tea Party ‘every bit as dangerous’ as Civil War
- Ad agency to Oregon high school marching bands: Play pro-Obamacare song (Video)
- Obama admits raising taxes on ‘some things’ in Obamacare
- Media claims Ted Cruz not filibustering, hailed Democrat filibusters
- Liberal talker Mike Malloy offers weapon to murder Sen. Ted Cruz
- MSNBC’s Chris Matthews: Ted Cruz ‘a problem for our Republic’
- GOP sends negative Cruz info to Fox; Aide says John McCain ‘f-g hates’ Ted Cruz
- Charlie Rangel: Republicans going to hell for opposing big government (Video)
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.
You can also hear Joe every Wednesday from 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time on Misguided Children radio.