I was so surprised over the lies Hillary told in her interview with CNN’s Brianna Keilar that you could have knocked me over with a Sherman tank. It was not just that she lied but that she lied about things that are so obvious. You have to wonder if she is really that stupid or whether she has a severe mental problem that compels her to lie. Remember when she told a group that she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary? But she was born long before Sir Edmund climbed Mt Everest. At the time of her birth, he was an obscure beekeeper in the Australian outback. It’s in her DNA.
“I didn’t have to turn over anything. I chose to turn over 55,000 pages”
I guess what she said would be true if not for the National Archive Law or Obama’s own directive on the matter or if she didn’t already know after one of her employees, U.S. Ambassador to Kenya Scott Gration, was forced to resign after it was discovered that he was using a private email for official business. Any one of these should have given her a clue. It should also be pointed out that we know she did not turn over all of her work emails and that some she did were altered before being sent to the State Dept.
- Is Hillary Clinton evil?
- Note to Hillary Clinton: 40 years of lies and scandals will not go away
- Flashback: Hillary calls for Marxist redistribution for ‘the common good’
- The Woman Who Wants To Be King
- Chelsea Clinton: Hillary’s election important for ‘symbolic reasons’
- Young conservative CJ Pearson in video: ‘I want liberty, not Hillary’
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: The Squad