On Tuesday the New York Times published an incendiary story – based on anonymous Biden Administration officials – that the attack on the Nord Stream pipelines was carried out not by the US military, as Seymore Hersh has discovered, but rather by Ukrainian forces not associated with President Zelensky. Why put out such a transparently bogus counter-narrative? Many reasons. Also today: more revelations about Fauci’s malfeasance come out in House Covid hearings. Finally – what does yesterday’s Syria vote mean? Today on the Liberty Report:
Cross-posted with The Ron Paul Institute
- Liberty Report: Terrorism? Hersh’s Bombshell On Nord Stream Pipeline Ignored By Mainstream Media (Video)
- Another So-Called “Conspiracy Theory” Over Nord Stream Proven True, And It Brings Us Even Closer To War
- Report: Biden Ordered U.S. Navy To Bomb Nord Stream Pipelines
- Little-Known FACT: Nord Stream REPAIRS Were Happening Back in JULY, Well BEFORE The Explosions… Could Something Have Gone Wrong?
- Tensions With Russia Rising Since Explosions Rip Russian Nord Stream Pipeline (Video)
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, SocialCross, Speak Your Mind Here, and Gab. You can also follow us on Truth Social here, Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views: