This is why we call them “low-information voters.” On Monday, Mark Dice posted a video in which he asked beach-goers in San Diego what they think of reports that Donald Trump’s children killed dinosaurs like the triceratops and other extinct critters for sport.
The answers he received are not only shocking, but speak volumes about the IQ of a growing number of voters.
One person, for example, told Dice that, “a saber-toothed tiger is a beautiful animal.”
Never mind that they’ve been extinct for at least 10,000 years…
They were also outraged that the Trumps killed a triceratops — a dinosaur that’s been extinct for some 65 million years…
You really have to watch this madness to believe it:
One person on YouTube asked: “…are Americans REALLY THAT STUPID !?!”
Sadly, yes. Or at least a large number of them.
Worse yet, many of them vote…
God help us.
- ‘Mitt Romney killed the dinosaurs’ and other ideas for Democratic Party ads
- Space-time continuum to end and other ideas for demagoguing sequester cuts
- Alleged ‘journalist’ Cokie Roberts: Trump, supporters ‘morally tainted‘
- Video reveals vulgar stupidity of socialist college students confronted by conservatism, reality
- Precious snowflakes in melt-down over chalked messages of ‘TRUMP 2016’
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: