Liberalism, as we’ve said many times, is an ideology of rage and hate. It’s also an ideology based on a double standard that says any disagreement with Barack Obama is racist while celebrating and engaging in real racism against conservative minorities like Allen West and Clarence Thomas.
Recently, Tishaura O. Jones, city treasurer for St. Louis, Mo., said in a tweet that opposition to Obama is racist, echoing Angela Rye, Executive Director of the Congressional Black Caucus.
Meanwhile, liberals running the social media giant Facebook have no problem with an openly racist page called “Lawn Jockey Alert,” a page that attacks conservative minorities with blatant racist slurs.
From the name of the page — and everything it implies — to the banner and the content, the page clearly violates Facebook’s standards which specifically state that individuals or groups cannot “attack others based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.”
Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas is a favorite target of the page, with one post calling him the “Lawn jockey of the year.”
If conservatives did one-tenth what this page does, they would be hounded to the end of the earth and Facebook would ban them immediately without hesitation.
But since the targets are conservatives, it’s okay.
Welcome to Obama’s America, where a mask of the president is considered racist, but real racism against conservative minorities is celebrated.
- Facebook defends page attacking conservative minorities with racial slurs
- St. Louis treasurer: Disagreement with Obama is racist
- Portland school sees racism in peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
- Education consultant says white paper may cause racism in young children
- UK school demands mother declare 7-year-old son racist
- Juan Williams: ‘Constitution’, ‘Founding Fathers’ racial code words
- MSNBC: Saying ‘golf’ and ‘Chicago’ is racist
- Black Caucus executive director: Conservative opposition to Obama is racism
- Slate: Racism may explain preference for white turkey meat
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.