On Sunday, the New England Patriots won what was called an “epic” victory when they defeated the Atlanta Falcons in a stunning 34-28 OT win in Super Bowl LI. That apparently didn’t sit too well with Jezebel writer Kara Brown, who blamed the victory on — you guessed it — racism.
“ITS ABOUT RACE BECAUSE BOSTON IS A RACIST ASS CITY AND TOM BRADY SUPPORTS A RACIST PRESIDENT YOU MORONS,” she tweeted in all caps. The short message was deleted but not before it was captured for posterity.
Yeah you morons! The Patriots didn’t play their butts off to come back from an 18 point deficit at halftime, it was RACISM.
Because Tom Brady supports Trump and Boston is a racist city. Not to mention Atlanta is in Georgia, which was heavily Trump country.
You have to wonder if she actually read this after she wrote it …
Naturally, it didn’t sit too well with some:
Boston is no more racist than any other city in the U.S. I'm so tired of this unsubstantiated claim.
— Anita (@aikyaanita) February 6, 2017
— JuvenalDelinquent (@fowlerradio) February 6, 2017
She wasn’t finished, even though she deleted her initial tweet.
One person noted:
meanwhile a Black man scored a touchdown for Pats
— stealthlens (@stealthlens) February 6, 2017
Because, racism… Or something…
Michael Savage was right — Liberalism is a mental disorder…
- Racism? Pelosi, Takei, liberal hate machine freaks out over choice of Ben Carson as HUD Secretary
- The stupid marches on: Ashley Judd claims yellow emojis racist, sign of white privilege
- Michael Moore: Electoral College is racist
- Washington Post: Even American food is RACIST
- Racist hatemongers on Twitter: Happy Thanksgiving to everyone except white people
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: