“Kill all Republicans,” the hastily scrawled message says.
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today? (1)
“This picture is a testament to the successful completion of a long-term, systematic programming of mass consciousness by the media, education, and entertainment subsidiaries of the Party Central Committee – starting with the unconditional love of other people’s money and ending with the unconditional rage against enemies of the people,” a post at The People’s Cube said.
“The demonization of the opposition is meant to be the final stage of revolutionary conditioning. It seems that it just may be completed on schedule, with four more years to solidify the revolutionary fundamental transformation of America,” the post added.
As we noted here, liberalism has gone from being an ideology of hate and rage to being one that seeks the extermination of those who do not agree with it.
Liberals on Twitter, for example, have repeatedly called for the murder of conservatives and Republicans, and have expanded their murderous demands to include those who support the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms.
The calls to murder Republicans on Twitter continue to pour in:
kill all republicans
— mike wizeitz (@flyspeck) January 3, 2013
See this is why we should kill all Republicans
— Christmassy Sod (@_TheLonelyGod_) January 1, 2013
Naturally, the Democrat-media complex has remained virtually silent, and some in the complex have actually encouraged death against those with whom they disagree.
Consider, for example, Des Moine Register columnist Donald Kaul, who called for, among other things, a repeal of the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms, the forced elimination of the NRA as an organization, and the death of gun owners who refuse to give up their arms.
Don’t believe the calls for civility. Deep down, these people have no desire to engage in civil discourse about public policy. They want blind obedience to their ideology — or death.
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
- Yes, Virginia, there is a Democrat-media complex
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Liberals on Twitter call for murder of NRA members after NRA press conference (Video)
- University professor calls for beheading of NRA CEO, says NRA terrorist group
- Democratic Party leader: Call to shoot NRA members not a death threat
- Texas Democratic Party leader, blogger calls for shooting NRA members
- Should an apology from a Democratic Party Executive Committee member cover calls for mass shootings?
- Liberals on Twitter call for murder of NRA members, repeal of Second Amendment
- Unhinged: Liberals on Twitter want Hurricane Sandy to kill Mitt Romney
- Unhinged liberals attack wrong ‘Koch Brothers’ with death threats
- Unhinged: Liberals express hope conservatives die eating Chick-fil-A
- Editorial cartoon suggests Navy SEALs assassinate Tea Party Republicans
- Unhinged liberals use Twitter to wish death on Donald Trump
- Twitter users call for assassination of Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker
- Gruesome pro-gay ad depicts Obama supporters beheading, hacking Romney ‘zombies’
- New tone: Liberals create ‘Tea Party Zombies Must Die’ online video game
- Ohio student arrested for allegedly threatening to shoot Mitt Romney