He went even further, however, and attacked a local auto body shop for supporting Brat.
According to Roll Call, Gerry and Karen Baugh, owners of the shop Dickinson smeared, donated $5,400 to Brat. Of course, Dickinson smeared all of Brat’s contributors as racists because, well, that’s just what he does. Naturally, he provided no proof for his claims.
Dickinson’s campaign — if one can even call it that — consists primarily of hateful messages on Twitter interspersed with attacks on his critics.
At one time, Dickinson proclaimed himself to be a Democrat, but he refused to file as a Democrat, calling local Democrats too moderate. According to Dickinson, real Democrats must worship Barack Obama and seek to eradicate anyone with whom they disagree.
Consider just a few of his tweets:
Here’s what he told one critic:
Dickinson, however, has no real desire to serve the people in his district. All he really wants is exposure on national television so he can spew his hate to a larger audience. Consider these tweets:
Here’s video of Dickinson’s first appearance on Fox:
And if that wasn’t enough, he came back and got his clock cleaned by Greta van Susteren. This, by the way, is is when van Susteren got Dickinson to admit that he’s a liar:
Greta’s right — Dickinson really is a “piece of work.”
- Va. Dem. suggests killing Ted Cruz, Nikki Haley, Ann Coulter on Twitter
- Did Va. Dem. Mike Dickinson suggest killing Sarah Palin, Michelle Malkin?
- Virginia Democrat pines for Civil War, calls Tea Party ‘terrorists,’ ‘traitors’
- Va. Dem. threatens GOP delegate on Twitter: ‘I am coming after you’
- Va. DMV to investigate possible illegal activity by Dem. Mike Dickinson
- Va. Dem. to supporters: Break the law, use police to harass Tea Party members