The oldest and largest Tea Party group on Facebook is proud to team up with Tea Party 40, the powerhouse Miami Tea Party group led by Rosa Pena, in order to hold a giant America First pro-Trump rally in Miami’s Tropical Park on Saturday, September 9.
Barbara Grant, a highly-regarded grassroots leader and the event organizer, had this to say about the rally: “There are so many of us that love President Trump and the job he is doing, but the lying mainstream media wants you to think otherwise. We are asking all patriots to please turn out in force Saturday, to show everybody that we stand with our great president!”
The rally is being held from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm, and there is expected to be a tremendous turnout. Please annoy a liberal by sharing this with all your friends!
A Facebook event page has been set up and can be seen here.
Address: Tropical Park 7900 Bird Road, Miami, Florida 33155. The park is located just southwest of the intersection of the Palmetto Expressway (SR 826) and Bird Road, just west of South Miami.
- Conservative group calls on GOP Rep. Charlie Dent to stop obstructing Trump agenda
- President Trump Wants Tax Cuts, But Once Again The RINOs In Congress May Block His Agenda
- Idaho GOP House candidate Michael Snyder: ‘All the RINOs have to go’
- McConnell Plans To Pass Tax Reform With Only GOP Votes
- McCain, RINOs vote with Dems to keep federal funding for abortion