The oldest and largest Tea Party group on Facebook is proud to team up with Citizens For Trump, the world’s largest pro-Trump grassroots organization, to sponsor the giant Trump rally being hosted by the powerhouse Miami Tea Party group Tea Party 40, in Miami’s Tropical Park on Saturday, October 14.
Barbara Grant, a highly-regarded grassroots leader and the event organizer, had this to say about the rally: “There are so many of us that love President Trump and the job he is doing, but the lying mainstream media wants you to think otherwise. We are asking all patriots to please turn out in force Saturday, to show everybody that we stand with our great president!”
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
The rally is being held from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm local time, and there is expected to be a tremendous turnout. Please annoy a liberal by sharing this with all your friends!
A Facebook event page has been set up and can be seen here.
Address: Tropical Park 7900 Bird Road, Miami, Florida 33155. The park is located just southwest of the intersection of the Palmetto Expressway (SR 826) and Bird Road, just west of South Miami.
- Conservative Groups Demand McConnell, Leadership Team Resign [VIDEO]
- Trump is Dancing in the End Zone: Goodell Says All NFL Players Should Stand For the Anthem
- Conservative Breitbart contributor targeted with vandalism; Political motive suspected
- Hillary cultist Peter Daou: Anyone who criticized Clinton a ‘de facto Russian propagandist’
- Idaho GOP House candidate Michael Snyder: ‘All the RINOs have to go’