In Gaga’s version, the U.S. is the “land of the free and the home for the gay.”
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?
But that’s not all. The audience and the left-wing entertainment media ate it up.
According to Examiner:
Rolling Stone said that Gaga made “one stirring change” to the song: “Oh say does that star-spangled flag of pride yet wave. . . .”
Of course, they missed the other edit she made and E! Online didn’t even bother to mention her changes. Ten to one low-information liberals actually think she sang it the way Francis Scott Key wrote it.
- Liberal talk show host Bill Press: National anthem an ‘abomination’
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Liberal talk show host Bill Press calls Republicans traitors
- Classy: Meghan McCain on Supreme Court DOMA ruling: ‘F**k yeah’
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering.