She’s done it. She came out in favor of Hillary “What difference Does it Make” Clinton, prompting a great deal of sarcasm and mockery on Twitter.
— Mark Wiggins (@MarkWigginsTX) September 30, 2015
Hillary to be endorsed by Wendy Davis, a pro-abortion extremist who lost women 54-45 in the last election.
— Dan McLaughlin (@baseballcrank) September 30, 2015
We certainly hope so. https://t.co/CjYhbP39L3
— Stephen Miller (@redsteeze) September 30, 2015
Remember Wendy Davis? She just endorsed Clinton http://t.co/tQ58b6XXdL
— Emily Atkin (@emorwee) October 1, 2015
One can only hope.
Governor Wendy Davis endorsement for Hillary obvious game-changer that puts Texas in play.
— LemonJuice Bluecheck (@bradcundiff) September 30, 2015
Talk about delusional… Remember, this is the candidate who attacked Abbott over dildos. Seriously. And let’s not forget her serial lying… Or the fact that her supporters were more than willing to engage in voter fraud.
- Wendy Davis hyperventilates, attacks Greg Abbott over dildos
- Wendy Davis implies Greg Abbott opposes interracial marriage despite Latina wife
- Democrat Wendy Davis begins ‘soft’ backpedal on ‘execrable’ wheelchair ad
- Video: Wendy Davis supporters mock Greg Abbott’s disability, dismiss voter fraud
- Wheelchair truthers: Wendy Davis supporters question Greg Abbott’s disability