WPVI in Philadelphia reported that a building set on fire Sunday was tagged with “Kill Zimmerman.”
According to WPVI:
Police in Chester County, Pennsylvania are investigating an act of vandalism with racial overtones, possibly connected to the fallout from the verdict in the George Zimmerman murder trial.
Photographs obtained by Action News show what firefighters found Sunday night when they responded to a fire at ProSigns, a company that manufactures commercial signs for businesses, in the 200 block of Boot Road.
One can clearly see the words “Kill Zimmerman” painted in red paint on the front wall, WPVI said.
Naturally, in the mind of the low-information individual, this will certainly advance the cause of “justice” for Trayvon Martin, and no doubt, bring about racial healing…
Of course, Obama’s DOJ had nothing to say about this, just as it had nothing to say when the New Black Panthers called for racial genocide or the murder of babies through domestic terrorism. But local authorities are supposedly looking into it, even though they’re not saying anything, WPVI added:
Law enforcement sources are being extremely tight-lipped as the investigation continues.
We do know that county and local police are involved in the investigation and that so far no arrests have been made.
Video below, courtesy of WVPI:
It’s almost as if these people want a race war. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Eric Holder should be proud.
- New Black Panther head Malik Zulu Shabazz: Zimmerman will always be hunted (Video)
- Former DOJ attorney: Zimmerman prosecution sparked by New Black Panthers
- FBI report: No evidence George Zimmerman a racist
- Photos reveal Obama marched with Black Panthers in 2007
- New Black Panther leader: ‘Praise be to God’ if Zimmerman murdered in prison
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- New Black Panthers threaten to kill white people on Twitter
- Open letter, petition demands Eric Holder arrest New Black Panther Party leaders
- New Black Panther leader: Hunt down and kill white people
- New Black Panther leader King Samir Shabazz advocates violence against whites
- New Black Panther leader Malik Zulu Shabazz asks: ‘The ballot or the bullet’
- New Black Panther spokesman: The white man is the devil
- New Black Panther leader Malik Zulu Shabazz: ‘In self defense, we got to kill’
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering.