There are moments in American political history that will forever live in infamy for no other reason than their imbecility.
This week we revisited the dummy space, as Vice President Kamala Harris uttered one of the silliest sentences to ever be uttered by a denizen of the White House.
During a recent CNN interview:
“You know, I thought about it as a parent. We have two children who are in their 20s, a son and a daughter. I thought about it as a godparent of teenagers. I thought of it as an aunt of pre-school children,” Harris said.
“And a woman yourself,” Bash added.
Here it comes…
“And a woman myself, and the daughter of a woman, and a granddaughter of a woman,” Harris remarked.
For the record, there was never any doubt that Harris was indeed birthed by a woman, despite recent liberal efforts to muddy those verbal waters.
Cross-posted with Flag and Cross
- “What Is A Woman?” Film Tackles Easy Question That Transgender Cult Refuses To Answer (Video)
- After 7 Years At Harvard, Biden’s Supreme Court Pick Can’t Define A ‘Woman’ (Video)
- Kamala Harris Put In Charge Of “Ministry of Gender Truth” To Harass Anyone Who Doesn’t Bow Down To LGBT Insanity
- Heat on Harris for remark about voters getting “what they asked for”
- Thin-Skinned Kamala Harris Suggests Anyone Who Criticizes Her Is Racist
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Truth Social here, Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.