Attorney General William Barr on Sunday released the “principal conclusions” (read the full text here) of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s completed Russia probe in a bombshell four-page letter to Capitol Hill lawmakers, which stated definitively that Mueller did not establish evidence that President Trump’s team or any associates of the Trump campaign had conspired with Russia to sway the 2016 election — “despite multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.”
After the report was released, Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton issued the following statement.
“The long, national nightmare is over and President Trump has been vindicated. The corruptly-created and constitutionally abusive Mueller investigation failed to find any evidence to support the big lie that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian government.
We’re pleased that AG Barr rejected Mueller’s attempt to smear President Trump with obstruction of justice innuendo by concluding that no such charges could be credibly sustained. Frankly, Mueller never had a valid basis upon which to investigate President Trump for obstruction of justice.
Let’s be clear, neither Mueller, the Obama FBI, DOJ, CIA, State Department, nor the Deep State ever had a good-faith basis to pursue President Trump on Russia collusion. Russia collusion wasn’t just a hoax, it is a criminal abuse, which is why Judicial Watch has fought and will continue to fight for Russiagate documents in federal court.”
Judicial Watch has long called for the shutdown of the Mueller special counsel operation and has pursued dozens of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuits into the illicit targeting and other abuses of President Trump. Judicial Watch FOIA litigation exposed, for example:
- The dossier-based Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant applications targeting President Trump
- FBI payments to Christopher Steele
- FBI firing of Steele
- Extensive DOJ (Ohr) collusion w/Steele, Simpson, Fusion GPS
- No court hearings by defrauded FISA courts before warrants were issued
- Anti-Trump bias by Mueller deputy Andrew Weissmann
“The targeting of President Trump served to protect Hillary Clinton and her enablers/co-conspirators in Obama administration from prosecution.”
“Attorney General Barr can now begin restoring the credibility of the Justice Department by finally initiating a thorough investigation of the Clinton emails and related pay-to-play scandals and the abuses behind the targeting of President Trump,” Fitton stated.
Help a USAF Veteran in need by clicking here.
- Dem Rep. Nadler: To HELL with Mueller report, finding of no collusion — ‘We know there was collusion’
- AG Barr’s Summary Of Mueller Report Reveals NO Russian Collusion — Read it Here
- Dem Rep. Ilhan Omar blames Trump for New Zealand, tells CAIR to ‘raise hell,’ ‘make people uncomfortable’
- Media leftists weep, gnash teeth, fume over Mueller report preview
- CNN propagandist Jim Acosta whines like baby, gets flattened by Sarah Sanders
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Please be sure to check out our MeWe page here and check us out at ProAmerica Only here.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!
And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views: