You may recall that Rosie O’Donnell recently issued a tweet in which she called for martial law to keep President-elect Donald Trump from being inaugurated until he’s been cleared of “charges” that haven’t even been leveled at him by anyone with any authority. That didn’t sit too well with Judge Jeanine Pirro, who referred to O’Donell and her ilk in Hollywood as “Communists.” In an epic take-down, she told O’Donnell in no uncertain terms that her tweet is “stupid.”
Here’s video of her comments:
Here’s part of her statement:
And as for those liberal Hollywood leftists in need of a lobotomy, like Rosie O’Donnell. They are straight up Communists. Rosie supports imposing martial law, delaying the Inauguration until Trump is “cleared of all charges.” Rosie, I know you. I don’t have a problem with you. But, martial law? Are you nuts? Do you eve know what martial law is? It’s when the military takes over when we are invaded and we’re at war. And by the way Trump isn’t charged with anything.
She told O’Donnell that she wouldn’t be able to take an Uber tank to Starbucks for a latte and hammered her for her hypocrisy.
“And a little primer, Rosie,” she added, “when they do, people like you who call for the overthrow of the president, meet a firing squad. And it ain’t a happy ending.”
Later, she told O’Donnell that she’s “either with America or against America.”
She also went after John Lewis, the Georgia Democrat who called Trump’s election illegitimate.
- Rosie O’Donnell: US ‘should do everything’ to stop Trump inauguration; ‘Treason is the reason’
- Unhinged: Sore loser Rosie O’Donnell calls for martial law to keep Trump from being inaugurated
- Threat? Rosie O’Donnell demands Trump be stopped in silly tweet calling him ‘mentally unstable’
- Actor Michael Shannon: Time for Trump voters to die
- Mental: Rosie O’Donnell under fire after dragging 10-year-old Barron into Trump feud
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: