John Kerry, the man who, by the way, served in Vietnam before tossing away his medals and accusing Vietnam veterans of committing war crimes, was introduced to the Senate as the nominee for Secretary of State by Hillary Clinton on Thursday.
For those who forgot, here is what he said of those who served back in 1971:
“They had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam.”
In 2004, the Washington Times reported that a photo emerged showing Kerry with “Hanoi” Jane Fonda at an anti-Vietnam War rally in 1970.
The Times reported:
The photograph, taken at a Labor Day rally at Valley Forge, has been circulating across the Internet, particularly among veterans. It was posted Monday on the NewsMax.com Web site.
Mr. Kerry spoke at the 1970 rally, the culmination of a three-day protest hike from Moorestown, N.J., to Valley Forge, which featured a speech by Miss Fonda and a reading by Hollywood actor Donald Sutherland.
“Seeing this picture of Kerry with her at antiwar demonstrations in the United States just makes me want to throw up,” said Rep. Sam Johnson (R-TX). According to the Times, Johnson spent nearly seven years in a prisoner-of-war camp in Vietnam.
Now, Kerry’s set to become the next Secretary of State.
Check out this video of Kerry trashing those who served in Vietnam:
- Senator John Kerry: Media should ignore Tea Party because I disagree with it
- Swift Boat Vets promise to protest if John Kerry nominated as defense secretary
- Sen. John Kerry: GOP desire to defeat Obama ‘small-minded’, unpatriotic
- Sen. John Kerry blames altitude for Obama’s poor first debate performance
- Retired officer warns: Obama victory may spark civil war
- Texas judge warns of possible civil war, U.N. takeover if Obama wins
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?